5k added points

All the latest benefits and promotions from AWOP partner websites
steclarke
One Pair
One Pair

5k added points

Postby steclarke » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:04 pm

why does no one play these anymore may as well cancel em bet they not run for ages... forum seems to be more live buy in orientated now anyway sad really that all the admins play the other games and not the games that brings the bread n butter players here !!

RIP AWOP no updates on "live fund" asked at least 4 times and so have others and no reply i have prob over 250 quid in my "poker fund" bet i see none of it going by the responses here and on fb

ste
DON'T FOOK ABOUT THINKIN' !!! GET YER CHIPS IN LADS !!!

The Fox
The Nuts
The Nuts

Re: 5k added points

Postby The Fox » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:51 pm

Not sure who or when you have asked Ste but anyone can have an update anytime they ask. You certainly haven't asked me but I will PM you your figures.
https://www.facebook.com/awoplive/

The Cub
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Cub » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:57 pm

I take it you don't remember this conversation then Ste....

#
Chris Findlay
Sent from Chat
Chris Findlay

you have got over 220
lol
why not Manchester

#
Steven Clarke
Sent from Chat
Steven Clarke

when dat

#
Chris Findlay
Sent from Chat
Chris Findlay

11th 12th june

#
Steven Clarke
Sent from Chat
Steven Clarke

mmmmmmmmmmmm

#
Chris Findlay
Sent from Chat
Chris Findlay

that'll have a much bigger pot
#
Steven Clarke
Sent from Chat
Steven Clarke

i ll let ya know then n1

#
Chris Findlay
Sent from Chat
Chris Findlay

taken over £30,000 last 2 events
winners took home £10,600 and £11,480

#
Steven Clarke
Sent from Chat
Steven Clarke

wow
www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=262438731175&ref=ts

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

The Fox
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Fox » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Ste...not sure what your problem is but I have just spoken to The Cub and he has informed me that you were told what your balance was and all he needed to know is what event you would like to play.

As for the Player Point freerolls on BS/G Poker they had yet another upgrade which blocked the majority of our players on the platform and they couldn't log on so they quite rightly gave up so there was no one available to play the events. We cannot force anyone to play a free roll it is entirely up to them

And yes there has been and will be a focus on Live Events both now and in the future...if it soen't suit you then there is not alot we can do about that.

The Cub
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Cub » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:02 pm

Considering you asked the question when I was off-line today I don't know how you expected me to respond. Everyone who has asked has had their answer to the best of my knowledge...If any have slipped throgh the net then I can only apologise.

I don't play the freeroll because I can't use the points so why would I take them away from other members.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

shane837
Ace High
Ace High

Postby shane837 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:50 am

i will back ste up on this i have pmed cub a month ago asked for a update on mine and then 2 weeks back 2 ask again and still no reply guess u have to either ring on ask on facebook to get a reply nowadays. Easy to say what u had a few weeks back thats not the question its what my balance is now today not days weeks months back.

The Cub
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Cub » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:30 am

11580....THE SAME AMOUNT AS THE RESPONSE YOU GOT. NOT MY PROBLEM IF YOU DON'T CHECK YOUR INBOX.

shane837
Ace High
Ace High

Postby shane837 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:56 am

if that reply was for me think people need to learn how to send pms AS I NEVER GOT IT so guess something wrong with the forum software if your saying you sent me 1 back

The Cub
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Cub » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:04 am

lol ok

JMAR45
One Pair
One Pair

Postby JMAR45 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:12 pm

while on the subject of points.... i have just been informed by Genting that because i signed on through AWOP you are now responsible for allocating i points.
i have not rec`d any points over the last few days . can you tell me whats happening, as i don`t even remember signing on through AWOP i thought i signed on through Genting.com
JUST BECAUSE YOUR PARANOID DON`T MEAN THEY`RE NOT OUT TO GET YOU!!

BEANOLIZZY
One Pair
One Pair

Postby BEANOLIZZY » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:55 pm

Must say can see Steves point regarding the shift from ONLINE forum games and lack of info on Facebook AWOP members page,only 6 admin posts all year.This could/should be a major way of recruiting new members but not going to attract many without the effort or input.Surely we could get the 10 min players for the G/BS running with a 50 nicker overlay?
Why not set a league up for members with moderate buyins with maga stack seats up for grabs in the final? not everyone wants or can affford 20/40/60 a couple of times a week? certainly think the team games and leagues are more suited to average forum members.

AWOP ONLINE, The Players Club

Wall
Info
Discussions
Photos
Video
Events

David O Connor
David O Connor Any leagues in the pipeline?
09 May at 22:05 · Like ·

Steven Clarke ‎5 weeks n no response lol sod it get on 32 red dave lol
15 June at 10:19 · Like
Write a comment...

Chris Findlay
Chris Findlay Hi Guys,

We have 2 games for you tonight, both at 8pm...We have the Blackpool Mega Stack 555 which has 2 seats guaranteed. Then also at 8pm we have our Salford Mega Stack 10PLUS10 Super Sat which has 1 seat guaranteed.

There has been overlays every week on these events so get on now for great value.

See you at the tables.
01 May at 18:23 · Like ·
Alistair Findlay
Alistair Findlay ‎7 registered for the 7pm 5000 point added £1 tourney tonight...free dosh...GET IN!!!!!!
23 March at 19:55 · Like ·

Alistair Findlay G Poker Bl Sq...if you need password just hollar....)))))))>
23 March at 19:55 · Like
Write a comment...

David O Connor
David O Connor only 2 registered for the freeroll on blue square/G come on guys need 8 more!!!!!!!!
16 March at 19:34 · Like ·

BEANOLIZZY
One Pair
One Pair

Postby BEANOLIZZY » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:46 pm

guess that means its a no,no then?

The Fox
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Fox » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:01 pm

With all the difficulties we have had on G /BS you would be correct...that will be a nono. I am awaiting a response form Genting following discussions on the ipoints and as soon as I have that we will move forward accordingly.

In answer to jmar's point be assured no one will lose anything...points value etc will all be rectified...one way or the other.

BEANOLIZZY
One Pair
One Pair

Postby BEANOLIZZY » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:39 am

Ok thanks as always for the info Al, but was still looking for info as to forum/players club leagues in the future? know theres alot of work involved with IPE and megastack going on but just a little bit of variety to cover the tastes for others.
Cheers.

The Cub
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Cub » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:43 am

Beano sir...I will definately be doing another league of some sort as they were great fun. I've got a couple of things rattling around in my head so if you give me a couple of weeks I'll ensure that something gets off and running.

Thanks for your patience sir and if I'm being honest I have been focusing all my attention on getting IPE off and running.

BEANOLIZZY
One Pair
One Pair

Postby BEANOLIZZY » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:27 am

Ok Chris,message recieved and understood,much appreciated.
:band:

(more like trying to keep up with the competition from Mrs Cub!)
:assshaking:
Beano.

The Cub
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Cub » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:30 pm

Christ your having a laugh...I've givenm up trying to keep up lol. She's playing really well at the moment :roll:

Return to “The Players Club”